SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR VIRTUAL EVENT
We recognize safety and security in online events is paramount. Below are steps we are taking to ensure the safety and security of all attendees at our virtual Fairy Tale Ball:
Families have three (3) ways to participate in the event to ensure they are comfortable:
* Join using video and audio (i.e. allow your family to be seen and heard)
* Join using audio only (i.e. you can be heard but not seen)
* Join using a live-streaming option only (i.e. you will be able to see our live-stream, but will not be seen or heard)
Each character room will have a designated individual designed to monitor the activity inside the room.
Each character room will have a minimum of two (2) characters inside.
If any inappropriate behavior is noticed or reported, the individual will be removed from our virtual event immediately and banned from returning to the virtual event stream.
STREAMING PLATFORM SECURITY
The event will be hosted using a secure, private event link through LiveWebinar (click here to review LiveWebinar's security statement).
Meetings with LiveWebinar are designed to deliver real time rich-media content securely to each Attendee; everything shared by a Presenter is directly encoded with TLS. LiveWebinar provides the following encryption mechanisms:
- LiveWebinar system was built on the most current security methods to provide a fully encrypted and data isolated service
- Transit Layer Security (TLS)
- Secure Socket Layering (SSL)
- Compliant with: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- All data protected both in Transit and at Rest
- Fully safeguards PHI allowing HIPAA compliance
- Automatice Infrastructure: Access to production is fully restricted
- User Data Isolation: Dedicated and isolated infrastructure options
- Doule Encryption: SSL in addition to stream encryption
If you have further concerns regarding safety and security, please email email@example.com.